A School Community Program for Students and Staff
13-week Wellness program based in Yoga, Mindfulness, and SEL
30-45 minute mindfulness sessions for students:
- Kid/teen friendly yoga postures
- Breathing techniques to help with anxiety and stress
- Short, guided meditations
- SEL focused
- Journal exercises
- Stories and activities
- Trauma-informed classes
Schedule options: Classes can be held during the school day and cover a class period which would allow for several classes to receive a session each day.
Classes can also be spread out over 2 days if needed.
Sessions can also happen in the after-school space.
Staff Wellness Sessions
- 30-60 minute yoga or meditation sessions
- 60 minute workshop on a variety of topics
- Staff self-care
- Recovering from burnout
- Nutrition & exercise
- Assessing school staff SEL
- Other wellness topics discussed with school
Schedule options: These sessions can be held during teacher professional development or other scheduled meeting times.
- Assist with establishing a School Wellness Council
- Family yoga evening or Family wellness with nutrition education/cooking
Schedule a consultation for more information.